2. Information We Collect
2.1. Personal Information
- When you visit our website, we may collect personal information you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to share when contacting us or subscribing to our newsletters.
2.2. Usage Data
- We may collect non-personal information about how you use our website. This information may include your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring URLs, and other technical details.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website’s functionality.
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and requests.
- To send you newsletters, updates, and other communications you have opted to receive.
- To improve our website’s content and user experience.
- To monitor and analyze website usage and trends.
- To protect our website and its users from fraudulent or unlawful activities.
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With service providers and partners who assist us in operating our website or providing services to you.
- In response to a legal request, such as a court order, government inquiry, or to comply with applicable laws.
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of soshg.org, its users, or the public.
- In connection with any merger, sale, or acquisition of all or part of our organization.
5. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
6. Your Rights
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you.
- Correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information.
- Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to legal restrictions.
- Object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided in Section 9.
7. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the internet or storing it is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us to have it removed.
9. Contact Information